Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS!



You all do know of course that as I write this...It is already New Years Day in some parts of the world....It's about 4:01 pm...December 31, 2012....so I figure it's already a new year in China....Did you hear that Harold Camping?

This new year just as in 2008, when I actually started writing this blog I have made a New Year's resolution not to make any New Year's resolutions. I never keep them anyway. In 2011, I did manage to keep one... I paid off all of my credit cards... AGAIN! but I didn't lose any weight, didn't begin a physical fitness program ,AGAIN! and didn't save the amount of money I said I was going to save.AGAIN! One out of four is bad... I said then and I'm saying now, This year, No resolutions... That is one that I will keep!Again!


No Resolutions....Just work on being the best I can be for whatever the situation...

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading