Tuesday, December 6, 2016
1.Everybody's Voice sounds Fuller In The Shower.
2.I Can't read a book in a room of a lot of people.
3. I like living in my head.
4.Never let your right hand know what your left hand is doing...My Grandmother taught me that!
5. You can't tell people what they should like...To Each his own...
6.Trying to hard to follow a rule does more harm than good...Especially if you don't agree with that rule.
7. Boredom keeps me going, makes me creative....I hate the same old (safe) thing!
8.Trying to Please everybody is ultra stressful.
9. Happy Wife, Happy Life....It's true...
10. The Older You Get....The harder it is to lie to yourself!
Monday, December 5, 2016
Sunday, December 4, 2016
It says a lot about how America is falling apart when the Native Americans are treated this way by our law enforcement community. I stand for the original Americans rights to protect their land. The only land our forefathers saw fit to allow them to keep.
Friday, December 2, 2016
Okayyyy, here goes-
A guy spots a nice looking girl in a bar goes up and starts small talk. Seeing that she didn't back off he asked her name. "Carmen," she replied.
"That's a nice name." he said warming up the conversation.
"Who named you, your mother?" he asked.
"No, I named myself." she answered.
"Oh, that's interesting. Why Carmen?" he asked .
"Because I like cars, and I like men." she said looking directly into his eyes.
"So what's your name?" she asked.
He said "Beersex."
A woman walks into a bar, and guy says, "Can I buy you a drink?"
"Sure." said the woman.
After a few moments of conversing she finally asked, "So what’s your occupation?"
He says "I’m a Carpenter." ....
"To what extent of carpentry do you work?" asked the woman.
The man states: "Well, I actually work exstensively with Wood. First, I get you hammered. Next, I nail you then, I screw all your friends."
U know u r an Alcoholic when:
• You lose arguments with inanimate objects. ...
• You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the earth.
• Job interfering with your drinking.
• Your doctor finds traces of blood in your alcohol stream.
• The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.
• You can focus better with one eye closed.
• The parking lot seems to have moved while you were in the bar.
• Mosquitoes get a buzz after attacking you
• You wake up in the bedroom, your underwear is in the bathroom, you fell asleep clothed.
Okayyyyy, Everybody have a great weekend!
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Monday, November 28, 2016
Friday, November 25, 2016
A turkey farmer was always experimenting with breeding to perfect a better turkey.
His family was fond of the leg portion for dinner and there were never enough legs for everyone.
After many frustrating attempts, the farmer was relating the results of his efforts to his friends at the general store get together. "Well I finally did it! I bred a turkey that has 6 legs!"
They all asked the farmer how it tasted.
"I don't know" said the farmer. "I never could catch the darn thing!"
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving....Here's to a great weekend!
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Seriously?? In 2016 I have to protest Neo-Nazis? Really?? To All you idiots who voted for Donald Trump...For all you crybabies, so butt hurt that Bernie didn't WIN THAT YOU VOTED FOR THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES WHO DIDN'T HAVE A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE OF HELL IN WINNING...AND ALL YOU SO CALLED WOKE IDIOTS WHO DIDN'T BOTHER TO VOTE AT ALL..Thank you very much...This is what you gave us!