Saturday, November 17, 2018

What I've Learned


1. All Good Things Come In Time to those who go and get them!

2. Each New Day is a Chance to become a happier version of your self.

3.You Don't Sell Success...You Embody it!

4.I always liked people with simple, plain faces...every photo I see of me seems like I have so much going on with my face...
5. Ask Questions...Maybe, it'll lead to something!

6.People say that there is not a difference between love and sex...People that say that are usually women!

7.I learned more about love after a relationship was over than I did while it was going on!

8.Look back on what happened in a two-year period, you always think nothing has changed. But when you look at ten years, Everything's changed.

9.I Never Give Up, Something About me just can not accept defeat!

10..You're never beaten as long as you're still fighting. 

PEACE!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading