Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I've Learned



1.My Best Moment in Life is yet to come!

2.Everybody is not going to be your friend...but as you grow older you find that, that's okay!

3.As my Mother was dying...She taught me how to live, just by the courage and dignity she exhibited when she knew that she was dying...Of everything she taught me, this was her greatest lesson..and I'll never forget it!

4.I usually wake up on cue around 5:00 AM in the morning, no matter what time I've gone to bed...Some might believe it's conditioning from the years I spent in the military...I'm not sure.

5.Truth is the ultimate power. When the truth comes around, all the lies have to run and hide.

6.I don't know what it is about the shower that generates creative thoughts,but I get a lot of ideas for my writing while the hot water is splashing on me and the soap is lathering...

7.Writing in itself is not hard...Having a good idea that someone else might find interesting too is the hard part.

8.I Don't Trust People who don't like children.

9.If you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, then you're still in the tunnel.


10.Each Sunrise that I witness is both a miracle and a blessing.



Peace!

2 comments:

Halo said...

I loved all of these!

Sunflower said...

Great Post....I really loved numbers 3 and 10.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading