Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Eigth Blogoversary!


Today makes eight years....Eight years since I began blogging....This...This was my first of three blogs...

And yeah I know...I always say this or something close to it.."Keith's Space" ...this little blog of mine was my introduction into the online world....

I published one three line post on that day and promised to come back with more posts in the coming year...2008.  I sure did...and I met other folks who also had blogs...Folks like Zack of "Go Zack" , who unfortunately, no longer publishes that blog...Mizrepresent , Eb The Celeb, Karrie B. , Pocohontaz, Ladylee, Don, 12Kyle, Southern Gal, Bored and Talkative, SLC and many many more...

People who like me, were finding their voices through this thing called Blogging... We helped get a President elected...(Twice) we shared our highs and lows....and we went on to become friends on both Facebook and Twitter...

 If not for this blog...I would not be in any of those domains... I owe it all to my wife... She had started a blog for our first grandchild  a year before....and had been begging me to start one of my own...I finally gave in and the day after Christmas, 2007...we sat down and she came up with the basic  design of this blog..(She has designed all of my blogs templates.)

We came up with a format...I said I wanted this blog to be about whatever was on my mind on any given day....I did a play on words of the popular social media format Myspace and came up with the name- "Keith's Space" and the rest is as they say...History...

By July of 2008, My blog was pretty popular,I was being added to people's lists and getting a lot of responses from all over the nation... So I created another blog..."Escapades" - Which features my poetry and Fiction and now also includes art, music and erotica....Serial Fiction and Short Stories....Two years later,I created "Good Foodie" my food blog...Not creating any more...Just having fun writing these three..

Was really thinking about quitting it all earlier this year or at least shutting down a few blogs...but I've discovered that I can't...I love blogging too much...It actually gives me a break from Facebook and Twitter...

Bet you don't hear anybody say that much....

I still have some readers...some who comment....Most who lurk...but I don't care...I love to write and I'd write if nobody commented or lurked...That's how much I love writing and the freedom this medium called blogging gives me...

So...Until my electric is cut off or my internet service...which ever comes first...I am here..with this and all of my blogs!

-The Maverick of All Bloggers!

KEITH!

1 comment:

12kyle said...

There would be a lot of people who would be pissed if you stopped blogging. And I'm one of them! LoL

Congrats on the anniversary! I don't always comment but I'm always reading. I commend and salute you for your dillagence. You are always giving a different perspective and I appreciate that.

Happy New Year, fam!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading