Tuesday, February 7, 2017

What I've Learned


1.Serving People is one of the purest forms of doing something good.

2.If You Treat other people well, at some point it will come back to you.

3. I either win or I learn.

4. Perhaps the best thing I've done in life is endure!

5.It's nice to be important...but more important to be nice.

6.Sometimes what seems like your biggest failure can turn out to be your biggest success!

7.Chance favors the prepared mind!

8.Over the years I learned to sleep whenever you can...Rest is important!

9.Things become clearer in the rear view mirror.

10. I before E, Except after C doesn't apply to Keith!


PEACE!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading