Tuesday, September 5, 2017

What I've Learned


1. Everybody does Not have a right to their opinion, if they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

2.I don't have an enormus amount of friends...I just know a lot of people.

3.Some of the nastiest and most intolerant people sit in a pew on Sunday's. That may sting but it doesn't make it less true. 

4. Enabling ignorance makes one complicit in the spreading of it. 

5.My friend Jimmy says and I've found this to be true.. "There's no such thing as a mid life crisis. After years and years of tolerating people you don't care for, being politically correct, doing things you don't want to do in order to get along, holding your opinion it comes to a crashing halt."

6.Compatibility is hugely overrated.

7.I really want to live a very long time...but wanting and doing so are two different things!

8. If I had known I'd be around this long...I'd of taken better care of myself! 

9.Happiness is a nice good cup of coffee on your front steps in the morning.

10. Takes you many years to appreciate number #9.


PEACE!

1 comment:

Yvonne Anderson said...

I love this Keith!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading