Friday, October 20, 2017

Weekend Humor

A man appears before St. Peter at the Gates of Heaven. "Have you done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asks.

The man did not hesitate to say "Absolutely, on a trip near Reno I met a group of bikers who were threatening a lady. I told them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. I walked up to the biggest, meanest-looking biker and kicked his bike over before punching him in the face and kicking him hard in the shin. I yelled 'Now back off or I'll beat the tar out of all of you!'"

St. Peter was impressed. "When did this happen?"

The man frowned

"A couple of minutes ago."

Everybody have a great weekend!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading