Tuesday, December 26, 2017

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! Ten years!

Ten Years ago today....Using my wife's basic design....I began this blog...The first of three blogs.....This was my introduction to the internet.....Before Escapades, Before Facebook and Twitter, Before Good Foodie, there was this blog, Keith's Space...

This started as just a little hobby...I had no idea, no concept that in ten years I'd still be doing this, writing this blog....but here I am...Still at it...I've outlasted a lot of blogs that were in existence when I started and a lot of blogs that came along after I started...I'm still here.

I sure don't see another ten years of doing this, but who knows....????

2 comments:

Somebodies Friend said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON TENS YEARS!

SEAN said...

CONGRATS MAN! KEEP DOIN IT!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading