Thursday, May 3, 2018

Exhausted With Kanye West

REPOST from my Frat Brother, LMani S. Viney (Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.)

"You will never find ONE Jewish person that will blame the victims of the Holocaust for their demise by saying they had a "choice" to fight back against the Germans.
Not one. 

Instead Jewish people teach their families and children to NEVER FORGET the evil that men are capable of. 

Which is why they are highly protective of everything within their culture and ready to boycott or shut down any business or person that questions the Holocaust or reeks of Anti-Semitism.
But us Black folk? Not only are some of us blaming our own people for enslavement in a foreign country. But we gladly defend and cultural disrespect of our people. Hell we so twisted we have debates about the N-Word. We literally fight each other over the ability to use a word to dehumanize us.

I'm exhausted. I'm tired. I never in my life thought I would ever see Black men blame the oppression, suppression and dehumanization on our ancestors as not having the courage of choice to fight back.
Somewhere there are a lot of white men clapping their hands in approval in the absolution of their crimes against our people."

I'm exhausted too...With Kanye West... I was once his biggest fan...Now...I choose to ignore him!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading