Wednesday, October 3, 2018

What I've Learned


1.Success can truly happen for anyone who stops waiting on others to make it happen for them.

2.The Facts don't always reveal the truth, but the truth always reveals the facts.

3. You can't improve your circumstances without improving yourself.

4.Knowledge is Knowing the right answer but intelligence is asking the right question.

5.You can't walk into a lions den and then wonder why they are trying to eat you!

6.Sometimes, Not Getting what you want is God's Greatest Blessing!

7.When you mistakenly think the fight is over....That's when you get your ass kicked!

8.Yes, I'm 60, but I feel about 40 on most days...I never let the old man in...

9. Everything Comes in Waves...I always believe I'm going to catch another good wave!

10.If you have a true passion and true joy for what you're doing...Good Things will come back to you!

Peace!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading