Friday, December 28, 2018

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY-KEITH'S SPACE IS 11 YEARS OLD!


ACTUALLY it was Wednesday, December 26th..but I forgot..Forgive me.....Can you believe I've been writing this blog since December 26th 2007....??? I can't either...

So many people who were in the game with me when I started this, the first of three active blogs I have still running have gotten out of the game..They've moved on to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

I have too, but I still write my blogs....I don't know how much longer I'm going to do this..but for the time being..I'm still in the game..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I miss the old days when everybody was blogging




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading