Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Health Scares

The Recent deaths of Actor Luke Perry and Film-maker, John Singelton got me to thinking about my own health and my long road.....


Luke Perry was 53, John Singelton ,51, both men considerably younger than I am...

When I was 51, I discovered I had High Blood Pressure Not a little high, Off the charts high...I had no symptoms...I felt fine, but my pressure was high... I was immediately put on medication, which I take to this day...

I also discovered my cholesterol was high...I was given medication for that....It lowers my cholesterol, but the side effects are weird dreams and sometimes sleepless nights...That's okay..my cholesterol is low as is my blood pressure...

When I was 55...It was discovered I am pre-diabetic...So I take Metforim after every meal...I take four pills a day to stay healthy...

I have went from 234 pounds...the heaviest I've ever been in life to my present 219 pounds..I feel better, my blood pressure is low, my cholesteral is managed and my sugar is being managed..

My purpose in writing all of this is we should get checked up, we should see a physician and we should lose weight...Nothing about having a heart attack or stroke sounds like fun to me...It shouldn't sound like fun to you either.. (Drops the mike..)

Just something Everybody should think about!

4 comments:

James Perkins said...

Thanks for Sharing Keith...

Tate 2 said...

Damn Good Post!

Sean said...

As usual, Spot on!

Jazzy said...

Love it! Good Stuff!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading