Thursday, January 23, 2020

Tyler Perry's A Fall from Grace

This is not a review, just some immediate thoughts....I just finished watching Tyler Perry's ''A Fall From Grace" yesterday..

So let me first say this...I don't have a problem with Tyler Perry, I admire the man's hustle...He Writes ,Produces and Directs his films and plays and TV shows and he owns his own studios...

Not very many people can match that ...It is something to behold and admire..So having said that...Let me say this....The movie was okay, not one of his best..(My Favorite TP movie was "The Family That Preys" with Sanaa Lathan, Alfre Woodard and Kathy Bates from a few years ago)

This story was a little over the top, but it had a twisty ending that I won't spoil for you...All I'll say is Phylicia Rashad was as far from Claire Huxtable as you can get and leave it at that... The Lawyer in this story had to be the worst Attorney in history.....Tyler should have just played his part in his regular hair...WHY DID HE NEED THAT WIG?? And that is all I'm going to say...It was entertaining...Not the worst movie I've seen..Not by a long shot.

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading