Wednesday, February 17, 2021

What I've Learned


 


1.This Pandemic is Like being in the movie "Groundhog Day" Since I'm home 24 /7 ,I tend to wake up the same time, shower and shave, eat breakfast, surf the net, write my blogs, eat dinner, watch TV, Sleep and then wake up and do the same thing all over again.

2.Maybe I could say the same thing for retirement...It's like being in the movie "Groundhog Day ' (See #1)

3. Because I'm Black, does not mean that my Morgtages should be higher , while my property values are lower, does not mean or that I can't get into certain schools or that I'm likely to not be given the benefit of the doubt in most any situation... Some white people have got to learn that giving people who look like me equal rights does not take away their rights...It just gives rights to people, who never had them before.

4. In a card game, trust and smile at everybody, but make sure you're the one cutting the cards.

5. I remember playing endless games of Basketball at the playground when I was a teenager...I always got picked, because I was so tall..It felt good to stand out!

6. Best Meal I had lately was from a Pan-Asian Bistro...Unfortunately...I had to take it out...I couldn't sit in there and eat it..Pandemic Blues.

7..Being at Home during this Pandemic, I am starting to read more..I have about 5 novels I purchased, Pre-Covic-19 that I didn't get around to reading.

8.In Life you have to accept the fact that you are going to lose at some point..If you're lucky, you'll get another chance.

9.Lust Expires!

10. This is a very Amazing Country with a lot of Amazing people...Shame everybody doesn't realize that!



No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading