Wednesday, November 3, 2021

WHAT I'VE LEARNED


 

1.I Became a Political Junkie and Then became exhausted by Politics just that fast.

2. This Pandemic has made us all act like middle aged child stars...It's Time To Grow Up!

3.What I needed at a time was not a more brutal truth, but a good reason to go on.

4. I'm on Social Media a lot, but I don't air my dirty laundry like a lot of people do..That's never good.

 5. I never started out to be an influencer on social media. The whole concept seems hillarious to me.

6. The Pandemic taught me that I need very little to be happy and survive.

7. You can have your heart broken at any age.

8. Money can't buy you happiness..but not having it can sure be a pain in the ass.

9. Beauty is a double edged sword.

10. As I've gotten older I plan ahead a lot more..


PEACE!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading