Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Update













My Church had something called the "Me and My Boo" Bowling night out this past Saturday...I haven't bowled in close to a year and a half...and it showed... My "Boo" or rather my wife beat me in four straight games... Never tossed so many gutter balls in my life. A good time was had by all!!

I'll do better next time...Provided next time be in the next few weeks....I was a little rusty....That was just a work out, a trial run....Yeahhhh, right!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Looks Like you guys had a great time!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading