Monday, February 4, 2013

What I've Learned

1. Be very careful how you treat people...You never know who you might need one day!

2.They ignore you now, but they'll need you later!

3.Don't look back unless it's a great view.

4.Charlie Chaplin said -"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world..Not even our troubles." He was right!

5.The Trick is to enjoy your life and not waste it away wishing for better days!

6.Maturity comes when we start understanding the little things that people otherwise take for granted.

7.People that talk about you behind your back obviously belong behind you.

8.You can't reach for tomorrow's new things if you're still holding on to yesterday's junk.

9.I've learned to listen more than I talk...as a result...I'm learning a lot!

10.The more I write, the better I get at it.

Peace!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Can't believe I missed these...Excellent as usual!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading