Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Prez's Pics

Yes ..it's been a slow news week and I'm writing this because I know it'll totally piss off one of my commentors....The one who never makes their identity known...

It's March Madness Time...Probably the only time I pay any real attention to College
Basketball outside of the Big 5 or the Big Ten...and regional hoops....

President Barack Obama is picking Indiana to go all the way in the NCAA men's basketball tournament.
ESPN revealed Wednesday that President Obama picked the Indiana Hoosiers to win it all in his 2013 bracket. He predicted Louisville, Ohio State and Florida would round out the Final Four...Not bad picks from where I stand. 

The President has made an annual tradition of giving his bracket predictions to ESPN but only correctly picked the winner once - North Carolina in 2009. He says he thinks he can do better in his second term.

This time, President Obama repeatedly advanced teams from the Big Ten. But he said ''I think this is Indiana's year.''

 The President filled out the bracket Tuesday at the White House, before departing on a trip to Israel and other parts of the Middle East.


On the women's side, President Obama selected Baylor, California, UConn and Notre Dame to advance to New Orleans. Baylor, UConn and Notre Dame are all No. 1 seeds and California is a No. 2 seed. I know absolutely nothing about women's hoops, so I'll have to take his word for it.
 
 

 

2 comments:

Reggie said...

I don't know about Indiana, but I'm sure that the men on Baylor's team.......I mean the women, will do well in this year's tournament.

Arlene said...

Keith, I don't follow college basketball, I just enjoy seeing all that youthful enthusiasm once a year pound the boards. I did watch NC A&T beat Liberty. Next they are to face Louisville, one of the big dogs.

Who will win the whole shebang? What team is wearing crimson and cream? My colors this year for the winners!! LOL!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading