Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What I've Learned

1.I suppose being a vegetarian is good and healthy for some....But I've eaten meat much too long!

2.The Wall is great as long as the roof doesn't fall.

3.Respect is when you're having an argument with someone and you get to the point where you're about to call them a name you might regret....Then you pause and wonder how this person got to that point of ignorance and stupidity and you smile and say-''Okay, you got it" and just walk away.

4.The Older I get the more I feel the rush of time moving on!

5. Getting Everything You want doesn't help you!

6. Having People tell you everything you want to hear doesn't help you or the person lying to you.

7.Children teach you to lighten up, not take things so seriously!

8.I trust everyone until they give me a reason not to!

9.I've learned to live in the moment...what's done is done and what's coming down the pike hasn't gotten here yet!

10.God has the best sense of humor




Peace!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading