Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekend Humor



Two Women were chatting in office..

Woman 1:"I had a fine evening, how was yours.. ??"
.
Woman 2:"It was a disaster.. My husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 minutes and fell a sleep.. How was yours.. ??"
.
Woman 1:"Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out for a romantic dinner.. After dinner we walked for an hour.. When we came home he lit the candles around the house..It was like a fairy tale!"
.

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work..



Husband 1:"How was your evening.. ??"
.
Husband 2:"Great.. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate and fell asleep.
What about you ??

.
Husband 1:"It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner, they cut the electricity because I forgot to pay the bill; so I took her out for dinner which was so expensive that i didn't had money left for a cab. We walked home which took an hour and when we got home i remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house.


Perception! 

Have a great weekend everybody !

4 comments:

Toni said...

HA! That was a good one!

George S. said...

Ahhh perception...it is funny isn't it?

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Funny!

Angie B. said...

LOL! This was funny!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading