Monday, April 1, 2013

What I've Learned

1.If you are comfortable in a certain situation then stick with it.

2. Never get so comfortable with a spouse or significant other that you start taking them for granted.

3.Loyalty is a two way street

4.Grandchildren will wear you out.



5.Don't have set rules, because every situation is different.

6.Without the foundation of a loving family, it's very hard to be a good human being.

7.I've met more people than I've gotten to know.

8.My sense of humor has been one of the things that has kept me sane...In the worst of times!

9.I like many types of music, R&B, Classic Soul, Gospel, Hip Hop, Neo-Soul....what have you, but when I want to focus my thoughts...It's Jazz that I listen to.


10.Sometimes, the closer you look at something , the more complex it becomes.

Peace!

1 comment:

Sunflower said...

Always inspiring and insightful,I love these posts!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading