Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I've Learned

1. It's Not so much that time flies...It's just that you're so busy living...You don't notice it's passing.

2.All We are is dust in the wind..

3.If somebody is purposely trying to piss you off...The calmer you get, the angrier they'll get!

4.The worst thing in the world for me is boredom!

5.Friendship requires investment.

6.If you're lazy...don't bother getting married.

7.It may be cliche' ,but you shouldn't ever let em see you sweat...Regardless of the situation..I portray myself as the coolest person in the room...It infuriates my enemies and gives hope to my allies.

8.I'm beginning to realize as I've gotten older, that I've always liked drama...Makes life worth living at times!

9.I can't know a person by Facebook, Twitter or a text...I've got to meet them, look them in the eye, See how they react in crisis situations to truly know them!

10.More times then not...I love stating the obvious!





Peace!

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

I love your #9..! This was a good list, Keith...




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading