Saturday, September 20, 2014

Keith's Music Spotlight

I honestly have to say that the minute I first heard this song on the radio...It totally blew me away....Believe me ,that is not something that I say about a lot of the music that is released today...

The lyrics got me...and the singer got me...I didn't realize the male singer on this duet was white....Until I heard the name...

Sam Smith!

I've been hearing about this guy all summer long on Facebook and Twitter...Sam Smith, Sam Smith,Sam Smith!!! A white boy from England who can really blow...

It's not that I didn't believe it...There have been quite a few...but not like this guy....And when I heard this duet with the Queen of Hip Hop Soul, Mary J. Blige...(On her upcoming CD and digital download-"The London Sessions." ) I just had to stand up and take note...Don't take my word for it...Listen for yourself...


3 comments:

Angie B. said...

WOW! It blew me away too Keith!

Toni said...

Happy Saturday Keith...Love this song!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

This is pure butter as you used to say..




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading