Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What I've Learned

1. Before you know it...Time Has passed you by.

2.You have to accept the fact that you will never be good enough for some people.

3.Whether you are good enough for some people is either going to be your problem or theirs...It is totally up to you.

4.You learn a lot more by what people do as opposed to what they say!

5.You gotta try to dismiss the logic and the loudness of the haters...It's inevitable that whatever you do..it's coming.

6.Each day you live, you find out that there are soo many things you really didn't know.

7.I know that when I die ,I'm going to miss a lot of cool things about living....

8. When I die,I'm going to miss meeting my grandchildren's significant others, their children and a lot of cool people who otherwise never crossed my path, but what are you going to do...That's just life.

9.At some point you run out of excuses and have to create some solutions to your problems.

10.Falling down is a part of life...Getting back up is living...

Peace!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading