Friday, October 31, 2014

Weekend Humor

A Favor
I know I haven’t known you very long and I shouldn’t be asking you for this so soon, but I really need it badly.

I haven’t had it for a while and I can already feel it going in good and hard and coming out nice and soft.

If you would do this for me no one would ever know.

I am sure you can satisfy my needs and I’d be very grateful if you would.

I am very desperate and I need your help.

You must think by now that I have a lot of nerve but I can feel my tongue wrapping around it and sucking out all the juices until it’s very dry.

I am not going to beat around the bush any longer so..

Do you have a piece of gum?

Get your minds out of the gutter....Have a groovy weekend!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading