Friday, November 20, 2015

Weekend Humor



A man named Paddy goes to a toastmaster contest. He wins the best toast of the night with, "Here's to the last 20 years of me life, spend between me wife's legs."

The crowd loves it and laughs heartily.

When he gets home His wife asks him how it went and he tells her that he won. When she asks him about his toast he tells her, "I said, 'Here's to the last 20 years of me life, spend at the church and with my wife'."
...
She smiles and kisses him on the cheek.

"Oh Paddy that was sweet." she says.

A few days later she is at the grocery store and sees one of the other men at the competition. He tells her, "Your husband gave a beautiful speech the other night.."


She replies, "He told me..He wasn't being completely honest you know.. He's only been there twice since I've known him. He fell asleep one of the times and the other time I have to pull him by the ear to get him to come."

Everybody have a groovalicious funkdacious weekend!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading