Monday, November 9, 2015

What I've Learned


1.Life is Like a river...It ebbs and flows...

2.I like my mind....That's why I never harmed it with drugs and alcohol...(Well not too much!)

3.Curiosity may have killed the cat...but lack of it will keep us ignorant!

4.I didn't know what being a good man was until I became a husband and a father...

5.I was a child and later on a young adult in need of some restraint!

6.I had some fear and trepidation before making every big decision in my life....Then, that kid inside me that was always in need of some restraint always whispered to my sub conscious-''Yeah...Why not..go on do it."

7.The Only thing that lasts of you is how good or how rotten you treated the people who's paths you've crossed.

8.You can only make decisions you think are best and after that..you gotta let the chips fall where they may!

9.The More mistakes you make, the more you learn.

10.I sure miss my Cousin Arlene...Wish she was around to read and comment on my blog and the current political climate...We had some great conversations.


Peace!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading