Friday, April 15, 2016

Weekend Humor

Two female co-workers are chatting it up, and they are discussing the boyfriends they've had in the last year.

One girl says "The last 3 boyfriends I've had, I've named after soda pops. The first one I called 7up, because he had 7 inches and honeyyy he knew how to keep it up.

 The second one I called Mountain Dew, because when it came to mounting....wooooou,  he knew what to do. 

The third I called Jack Daniels....Hot dang it...." she shouted....




Then the other girl interrupts saying "Hold on a minute. Isn't Jack Daniels hard liquor?"

The girl smiles and says "Yes it is"


Wellllllllllllllllllllll...have a sexilicious weekend everybody!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading