Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What I've Learned


1. Death is no respecter of youth or age.

2. Cliche's have never helped anyone mourn...

3.It's best to make the most of the time you have...

4.Living with no regrets is easier imagined than done.

5.Sometimes we are better off just for having known someone.

6.Life really is a game of give and take.

7.Unlike when I first started writing,I no longer have a craving to be understood!

8.Happiness for me has changed with age...I wake up expecting a lot less.

9.If you've worked hard all day...You really don't feel like talking about it at a bar or over dinner.

10.Anyone who said that they hoped they die before they get old was more than likely lying.

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading