Monday, October 3, 2016

What I've Learned


1.Creative people dream more

2. Hate is contagious

3.I have always judged my success by how well I could eat at the moment.

4.The Best way to get to know somebody is to have a conversation with them over a good meal.

5.Sometimes I'm Still Afraid I might lose everything I've gained...it makes me work harder.

6.When you write about politics and economics..you have to write about what really is..not how you'd like it to be.

7. I learned at an early age to question every thing..

8. I learned at an early age that people weren't always going to be truthful .

9.Believe Half of what you see..Some and none of what you hear.

10.Just when I think I've seen it all...Life throws something else my way...that all at once seems wondrous!

PEACE!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading