Thursday, March 2, 2017

What I've Learned


1. Delete Most of your Emails...The great majority of them aren't worth a reply.

2.Don't Sweat the small stuff...Really!

3.The Most extraordinary thing about creative writing is that you determine the beginning and the end of the stories you write and the in between....

4.Honesty is great....Humor is better!

5.People are basically the same everywhere you go - We all want an easy life with minimal effort. Some disguise themselves in religion, others in business.

6. I'm almost 59 years old...(I will be in a few weeks), I can't believe I've been around this long..

7.The best way to get things moving is to accept where you are in time. Ride the horse in the direction in which it's going.

8.It's very important to be adaptable....That's how you stay relevant.

9.When I was younger I was criticized for having a short attention span...Today, everybody has one.

10.Somehow or other Providence is going to somehow guide you in the direction you need to go. You have to find out what it is you want to do when you get there!

PEACE!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading