Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Keith's Favorite Quotes

I don't know Jennifer Litton Todd (And no, that's not her in the photo)...but her comments about the Republicans are spot on..

Republicans accusing Dems? "Don’t you EVER talk to me about obstruction again when you blocked a SCOTUS nominee. Don’t you EVER talk about “traditional marriage” again when you elect a thrice-married serial adulterer, with 5 kids from 3 different baby-mamas. Don’t you EVER talk to me about “family values” again when you support ripping immigrant families apart. Don’t you EVER talk to me about being “pro-life” again when you don’t support universal healthcare. Don’t you EVER talk to me about being pro-law and order again when you don’t respect the right to due process for black and brown people, and you support citizens owning rocket launchers. Don’t you EVER talk to me about religious freedom again when you’re passing travel bans that target specific religions. Don’t you EVER talk to me again about abstinence or purity when you’ve chosen a sexual predator as our commander and chief, don’t you EVER talk to me about patriotism again when you don’t mind your President was installed because he conspired with a foreign adversary. The list of GOP hypocrisy is never ending. And lastly, don’t you EVER call me a “snowflake” again when your own POTUS rage-tweets from his potty seat in the wee hours over any possible slight, real or imagined." I will add don't ever talk to me about obstruction when you repugnants shut down the government and refuse to pay our troops."

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading