Thursday, January 11, 2018

The Oprah Factor

I want to piggy back on what I was talking about yesterday since Oprah Winfrey made one Golden Gloves acceptance speech mind you....One Speech in which she never mentioned running for President...but everybody is veiwing it as a speech launching her Presidential campaign for 2020...

To date...She hasn't said anything that I've heard making me believe that she is leaning that way....But on Facebook and Twitter, people are debating the pros and cons of an Oprah Winfrey run for President..
Personally I hope she doesn't run...

Just so you know and for the record.....I love Oprah...Hear that? I Love Oprah Winfrey...Got nothin against her...Do I want her for President? No! 

I reiterate from yesterday....We are in this mess we are in now because we worship celebrities...There are talented , driven and experienced people who want the job of President and could do the job on both sides..Right and Left...Please stop putting your hope in celebrities..

 I want the next President to be experienced..Somebody who knows what they are doing..Not some celebrity with an opinion...Hell I have opinions...But I don't think I'm fit to be President..(Considering the one we have now...Maybe I am!)

You want an intelligent Black Woman Presidential Candidate...Try Senator Kamala Harris
Or maybe just a woman candidate...Try Tammy Duckworth
 Or somebody else....

I ask that they be intelligent...that they have read something...that they understand the basics of how government works and if they don't know , then appoint people WHO DO KNOW to help them know....
I know for a fact that Oprah Winfrey is far more intelligent that the current occupant...And she probably would surround herself with intelligent and competent people...Something the current occupant hasn't done and hell, she might even do a halfway decent job...

I mean the bar is set pretty low now...You can't do much worse...But I like Oprah doing what she does best...being a communication mogul and philanthropist....

I would have liked the current occupant anywhere but where he is...

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading