Friday, November 2, 2018

Weekend Humor

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom at a rest stop but, I don't know what got into me. I answered, somewhat embarrassedly: "Doin just fine!"

And the other guy says: "So, what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking that this is way too bizarre so I say, "Uhhh I'm like you, just traveling east!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.

"Can I come over to your place after while?"

Ok, this question is just wacky, but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation.

I tell him, "Well, I have company over, so today is a bad day for me!"

Then I hear the guy say nervously... 

"LISTEN!!! I'll have to call you back, there's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions, bye!"

EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading