Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Final Word


Contrary to the way this blog may look, I have not yet endorsed a presidential candidate... it might be Hillary Clinton, it might be John Edwards, it might be Barack Obama. It could possibly be Romney? Okay, I was kidding about that one but, the point is, the spectrum is wide open. I'm still listening to everything and my mind is not locked on anybody just yet. I must say, this is the most interesting group of candidates (on both sides) that I have ever witnessed. That can only be a good thing.

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading