Monday, March 26, 2012

Hoodies,Skittles and Guns!



They are trying to criminalize Trayvon, reporting that he was on suspension from high school at the time of his death (for having an empty marijuana baggie) and stories (from George Zimmerman) that Trayvon decked him with one punch and was on top of him punching him when he pulled out his gun and shot him...





Trayvon isn't around to tell his side of the story unfortunately..So they are going to make him out to be a criminal so his killing can be justified..I knew this was going to happen.

How about...If George Zimmerman had heeded the damn good advice from the 911 operater that night and not pursued Trayvon, Not attempted to detain him, Not questioned him...None of this would have happened? 

Forget about race, forget about all of this....This is a case of simple right and wrong and common sense....(Or lack of it!!!) This isn't about hoodies or whether George Zimmerman is or isn't a vile racist...Again..it's about right and wrong.  He had no right to stop,question or detain anybody that night...He was not and is not a police officer!  It wouldn't be anymore less tragic if this had been a white youngster who had been slain...but if it had..I'm 100 percent certain that George Zimmerman wouldn't have just been allowed to walk home that night and WITH his GUN!!

Think about that long and hard!

2 comments:

bayoucreole said...

Keith, I'll play devil's advocate and say, I don't care if he was EXPELLED from school for selling crack! Zimmerman had no right to even approach the child. He's dead because some fool racist "wannabe cop" doesn't like blacks.
Stuff like this is so typical. So many women have refused to report rape crimes because their character was the one that ended up being in question instead of the rapist.

Arlene said...

Keith, I'm with you on this case, but I do think the entire case rests upon race. I think that white people are the ones with entitlement issues. I think they believe that the entire world must answer to their call. And the inappropriate response require the ultimate penalty. Who is Geo. Zimmerman to demand anything from anyone? If Trayvon were my son, I would have trained him to keep moving, but if cornered, fight like hell and run! I always told my sons our grandmother's adage: A good run beats a bad stand! I've told my sons to do their best with the first punch, knock the other person down and then run! Hearing the leaked bits from the police, that may be what happened. I can imagine Geo. demandingly questioning Trayvon, Trayvon punching him square in the face, knocking him on his butt, and then the great George shot, in humiliation and suprise that a "lesser" in a hoodie would defy his authority!! Wow, will the truth ever be uncovered??!!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading