Saturday, March 31, 2012

Keith's Music Spotlight

Before it's all over....one day, R.Kelly will go down as one of the great Singer,songwriter ,instrumentalists and Producers of our time... I see him in the same conversation with Prince, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye and the like.

He keeps expanding his musical horizons with nearly every release.... I thought his last single- "When a Woman Loves " was a bit overblown....but I applauded his effort...He got that late 50's , Early 60's groove just right....And with this new release, "Share My love" ...He get's the 70's Disco groove just right! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to throw my panties!

SitterCity discount code said...

Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading