Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What Does That Tell You?



I imagine John McCain looked at his tax returns and went-''OHH Hell no! I'll go with the skirt."

If the Tea party crowd is offended...(and I know they are) by constant demands to see Mitt's tax returns...Imagine how everyone in the nation with half a brain felt about them constantly demanding to see President Obama's birth certificate. 

What galls me is that he produced both the long form and the short form of his birth certificate and some of them are still not satisfied...Even though the governor of Hawaii stated that the birth certificate was legitimate....Some of them are still saying that it was a fake!

So Mitt...Let's see those tax returns!

10 comments:

Sunflower said...

YES! TRUTH!

Brenda said...

Truer words have never been said!

Cheryl said...

I like this Keith!

Lisa said...

Love this!

Halo said...

Truer words have never been said!
Love this!

Vanessa said...

True dat!

Swaggie said...

It tells me that there is some shysty shiggity goin down!

James Perkins said...

Tell it!

Samuel Bastion said...

They're getting a taste of their own medicine.

back pain treatment nj said...

Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading