Thursday, August 2, 2012

What I've Learned




1. I can only once recall dating a girl taller than me... (I'm about 6"2)  Some guys like dating taller women...but I'm not into mountain climbing!

2.Women lie about their shoe size and a lot of guys lie about their height.

3.I say yes to far too many things and far too many people...

4.I always do the best I can....Anything else is somebody else's problem.

5.It's good to always go to bed with clean feet (among other things.)

6.Practical Jokes are hillarious...as long as they are being played on someone else!

7.A Lazy man will work twice as hard...(Think about that!)

8.Smokey Robinson...was one of my heroes...His lyrics are incredible...He made me want to write songs.

9.There is no handbook for being a good parent...It's all touch and go.

10.It's amazing that all of our lives are happy accidents...


Peace out!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading