Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I've Learned

1. Nothing is ever as it first seems.

2.Timing is Luck...Timing is also tragedy!

3.Everybody has their own way of relieving stress...Mine is a nice hot bath.

4.Some wounds can not be healed...it's best not to spend too much time worrying about them.

5.Practically all of my aunts and uncles taught me something as I was growing up...I'd like to think they left a part of themselves with me.

6.No good decision can be made when two people are in a heated argument, neither will see reason.

7.Know why Grandparents are better with their grandkids? All the mistakes they made with their kids have made them better.

8.Happiness is the absence of wants!

9.When I was young I thought I couldn't die...or at least I acted like it....I know better now!

10.Getting people to see beyond themselves is a difficult task!

Peace!   Take it easy, but by all means, take it!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Beautifully done, my cousin. I take issue with only one. Happiness is when you realize you have been gifted by God with all you need through Jesus Christ, our living, loving Lord! Amen? Amen!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading