Monday, January 6, 2014

What I've Learned

1.Every New Years is just that, a New Year.

2.Each New Year is a blessing.

3.Resolutions are only important if you keep them.

4.I've made hundreds of resolutions...Can't tell you how many I've kept.

5.The only time I get writers block is when I don't have an idea.

6. Writers Block never lasts long for me because I'm always getting fresh ideas eventually.

7.Girls would tell you not only what they had for lunch, but what their girlfriends had for lunch....I wouldn't tell my mother or anybody for that matter a thing about my inner life when I was a teenager....It was then I learned the difference between males and females.

8.Despite what I wrote above...Nobody would ever mistake me for the strong,silent type...Silent being the operative word...

9.I still learn a lot every day.

10. Writing is liberating for me...It has always been my escape.

Peace!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading