Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What I've Learned



1.Sometimes Humanity doesn't fail to dissapoint..

2.Never Drop Names

3.We really don't want life to be nice and neat...We say we do, but we really don't

4.I always wanted to be known...My grandfather was known by almost everybody in West Philadelphia...Or at least I thought so when I was a child and I would go for walks with him...Everywhere we went it was "Heyy Slim"..."Hi Mr. Martin." So my goal was to be well known....and now ,surprise,surprise...I'm known across the nation!

5.If someone is really your friend....You won't have to work hard to stay friends...

6.Stress, Anger and Pain take a toll on your face...I try not to indulge in any of those...

7.Laughter makes you look young....I laugh a lot!

8.When I was growing up, the American Dream was to work hard, be successful, retire with enough money to go traveling around the world afterwords...I don't know if I'll ever be that guy....

9.You gain no wisdom from always trying to impose your will on other people.

10.Respect involves accepting people for what they are without revising or marginalizing or objectifying them — or even elevating them.

PEACE!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading