Monday, January 11, 2016

What I've Learned

1.You Are Not Alone.

2. My Brother's Suffering Is My Own.

3.I look at each person I meet as a new experience.

4.The more mistakes you make...The more you learn.

5.A lot of people don't understand the beauty of Quiet!

6.Not One Drop of my self worth depends on some other person's exceptance of me.

7.Even when it feels like you're not going to succeed and everything is crumbling apart, keep going...Success and victory are right around the corner.

8.The only thing that lasts in this world is being good to other people.

9.Shut Down the Haters and Live Your Truth.

10.Living well really is the best revenge.


Peace!

3 comments:

Sunflower said...

Love these posts the most!

Halo said...

Me too! Surprised I missed this!

George S. said...

Number 5 is on the money!




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading