Saturday, June 4, 2016

The Greatest Has Left The Building

Muhammad Ali is gone...As Mike Tyson said..."God has come for his champion.." I got the tragic news early this morning that the Greatest Of All Time had died of respiratory failure, due to complications from the Parkinson's Disease he had battled for thirty some years...

“I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be, I’m free to be what I want." That's my favorite Ali quote....

If Muhammad Ali taught me anything , it was to  always be true to yourself and don't compromise who you are...Because even though people may hate you today...People and public opinion are fickle...Chances are...They'll love you tomorrow.... Rest Well Champ...You were always my champion....(1942-2016)

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading