Wednesday, June 1, 2016

What I've Learned


1.A Huge Part of Life is distinguishing what you're good at and what you're not.

2.Children can humble you...They teach you that there is always something new to be learned in life.

3. A True friend will tell you when you're full of shit and when you're being an asshole

4.I could always adapt to a situation when I saw necessity staring me in the face.

5.In The End...Sleeping good is winning.

6.The people who think they know me ,really don't.

7.I never went looking for trouble, but when I was a young man , trouble always seemed to come looking for me!

8.Wisdom is knowing when to shut the hell up!

9.History gets re-interpreted and twisted as time goes on..

10.Money can leave a bad taste in your mouth because it can make you forget why you started off doing what you're doing. Sometimes you learn that too late....Still I'd rather have it than not~!

PEACE!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading