Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Clown Show


It's times like last night that I really miss my late cousin, Arlene Johnson-We would have been on the phone right now laughing at this clown show they are calling a convention. I sure wish she was here to see this...Chachi minus Joanie just spoke!


So Tonight I'm going to have my popcorn and my Coke ready for the convention....George Zimmerman is supposed to speak on gun control and then Ted Nugent will perform "Cat Scratch Fever"..He was a no show last night...Heard he needed a laxative...Perhaps Clint Eastwood will do his empty chairs speech again....Expecting an entertaining time..

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading