Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What I've Learned


1. There is no such thing as political expediency.

2.One of the most scary things in life is when you realize that age is catching up with you..(And Winning!)

3.Since Life can sneak up on you...It's best not to miss anything...

4.Learning to think on my feet is what has kept me afloat all of these years.

5.You Can't Control the Hand that Life deals you,but you can control your response!

6.Compromise Should be the rule...Not the exception, if you want to accomplish many things.

7.Having children and grand children alters you, don't let anyone tell you that it doesn't.

8.My Taste is My Taste...Regardless how relevant or hip it is or isn't ,I stay true to it!

9.I never had any special knowledge of what God has planned for me...I just think I'll be surprised!

10.I've always liked surprises...It makes life more interesting!

PEACE!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading