Tuesday, December 6, 2016

What I've Learned


1.Everybody's Voice sounds Fuller In The Shower.

2.I Can't read a book in a room of a lot of people.

3. I like living in my head. 

4.Never let your right hand know what your left hand is doing...My Grandmother taught me that! 

5. You can't tell people what they should like...To Each his own...

6.Trying to hard to follow a rule does more harm than good...Especially if you don't agree with that rule.

7. Boredom keeps me going, makes me creative....I hate the same old (safe) thing!

8.Trying to Please everybody is ultra stressful.

9. Happy Wife, Happy Life....It's true...

10. The Older You Get....The harder it is to lie to yourself!

PEACE!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading