Thursday, August 16, 2018

ARETHA!

ARETHA FRANKLIN, THE UNDISPUTED QUEEN OF SOUL!

March 25,1942- August 16, 2018

The Queen has left us...Rest in Paradise Aretha..

I can't hear any of her songs, "Think" , "Respect", "Chain Of Fools", "Say A Little Prayer" , "Don't Play That Song (You Lied)" and not see  my mother and my four aunts, ironing, shopping, putting away groceries...My mother  and her sisters loved Aretha Franklin....And I did too...Seems like she was singing the soundtrack of my lifetime...

Rest Well Queen ...There will never be another quite like you!

No comments:




KEEPING THE FAITH: RANDOM PRAYERS "ON THE DOWNLOAD"










































































"Mommy, can I go to Timmy's blog and play?"



































Click on image to enlarge for reading






Click on image to enlarge for reading



Click on image to enlarge for reading